Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Installment 2... I2 Drama!!!

So ummm....i know most of u have heard the buzz about the Dedication 3...Gangsta Grillz yu Bastards!!! LOL... but u kno i was hoping to get some good material from Weezy on this mixtape cuz i mean the Dedication 2 was fierce, but to my suprise all i heard was a bunch of hot tracks being ransacked by all of the Young Money Artist with some Weezy sprinkled here and there. Overall, its a good mixtape not legendary but Weezy does deliver some clever and creative material, but that's just me go 2 www.hiphopdx.com and go under media and select mixtapes and decide 4 urself! I have once again  deposited some of my deepest feelings harbored in my medulla oblongata, and i am withdrawing once again. So till next time...
 
Be Eazy, Breezy, Beautiful, and Colored!!!

No comments: