Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Installment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... I guess its my turn 2 drop my deuce on the blog. LOL... well where 2 start...ima a SWEETHEART...sike or am i? that would have 2 be up 2 u 2 decide. U kno i was watchin some form of entertainment the other night, and i must say that if we are a bunch of lil boxes made of ticky tacky then my ass must be the ugly duckling cuz i am not one 2 follow a whole bunch of Anglo Saxons. Dig me? like... I'm a person who likes DIFFERENT so how the FRICK am i gonna be like every other homosapien?!!! Well, my question of the day is... Y do women feel like u need 2 be around them 24/7 in order 4 them 2 feel important? Like if my ass spent time wit u 4 a majority of the day and i chill wit my boyz LET ME CHILL WIT MY Compadres...like plz let INHALE and EXAHLE. Hop off my PhD and let me enjoy my day. Another thing... why is fall like the shortest season of the year? Probably one of THE prettiest times to observe the outdoors and winter comes and messes everything up...aint that about a SNITCH!!! i jus recently celebrated a birthday u kno and i must say i surprised that sooooooooooooo many ppl actually care....lol big shout outs to those who showed love. Oh im tired of ppl clowinin OBAMA....the man won otay so ummm cry a river build a bridge get over it...and if u still aint  wit it then take a magnum and some lube and anally rape urself....hahahahahaha man i am buggin....but  like im sayin dnt doubt the dude show love...we showed love to 43 white cracked skin ppl and had they back even thru the scandals so hold our one candidate down plus this dude aint even that dark so level wit us. To all my ladies.... I love y'all... y'all are beautiful and if ur man aint doin ya right then well...i would say get @ me but let's be honest i wouldnt be doin anything different i would jus be way more suave wit minez...but if u are a dime and higher then ill wave the white flag and surrender...u could chain me to the wall...pull my hair and call me nasty....YO OMG...im trippin...but 4real ladies Heaven's Gates Awaits u...so come to me so i can UPGRADE U...HAHAHA...tooo funny....well i think im arriving to the end of my gramatical journey 4 the moment. No im not... MY Neighbors...THE Productions are under construction but plz believe we will be distributing fresh daily in no time...so pre-order today cuz we kickin UPS, FEDEX, DHL all them pplz 2 the waters of Lake Minnatonka...but yea this was clearly a plethora of aimless thoughts...if this made any sense to u i must say...WTF????? but G. Money aka Mr. Moola has made a deposit and is withdrawing myself... so until we meet again... Be Eazy, Breezy, Beautiful, and Colored!!! 

1 comment:

"Clem" said...

YO my nigga Mr. Moola u right cuz ..... i need a chick with accessories hahah.....i dnt want no ordinary cable, i want on demand, stars, cinemax and unlimited channells hahah chicks be trippen......