Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm Tired....

Well....i know the blogger world is sick of me coming to and fro with these posts, but I have 2 declare to all in the cyber world that I'm tired of my life @ this point. Everything in my life is causing me to go absotively posalutely CRAZY! Relationships with the opposite sex is making me insane because i can never seem to do right @ all. My reputation with certain establishments have been tarnished, and life back in Cali isn't looking too nice. The positive things i do have in my life would have 2 be School and Basketball among the other blessings I get from the Lord. In times like these u need a Savior a hymn quotes so what is there 4 me  2 do? I have 2 go 2 to the one person  who can make it possible 4 things to get better and that is Jesus. Yep, the only person who can make a way out of no way.  Isn't amazing how often we find ourselves asking 4 God's help wen things are wrong, get ourselves right only to fall into the same situation we were in before...LOL I can't even count the times I have done this. A word to the wise... live your life 4 Christ and make decisions based on Godly wisdom not emotions and feelings. Well, I'm officially changing the way I live my life so...yea until the next time i come to the ATM...
Be Eazy, Breezy, Beautiful, and Colored

No comments: