Thursday, August 20, 2009

Torn...

I'm literally sitting up in my bed listening to Curren$y & Wiz Khalifa's "How Fly" mixtape and thinking what am I gonna do with the two ladies in my life. Like, i dnt even kno why im sharing this but its more theraputic that way. With one I'm more connected cuz we were actually together and a lot more deeper things but with the other im more interested off of curiosity...like we havent done much in comparison to the other but the fact she keeps me guessing is what draws me in(which i love...if ur predictable or mundane ur a no-no in my book). Both are equally pretty while the advantges between the two arent off physical attributes...its more personality and tendencies...while one trips off of every lil myspace status/comment...the other is chill unless its a direct shout out or comment to her...one is more nosey and insecure...while the other "seems" secure...i say "seems" because over time the true colors show. One i can kinda count on to care unconditionally when something is wrong with me(which is rare but its nice to have someone who genuinely cares)...still wishy washy with the other. One i feel like i can relate with more and just vibe with while the other crowds me and does nothing but talk about other ppl(as if she is super perfect...haha...ummm...major turn off ladies)like she has nothing else to do but scrutinze others for being who they are and the fact that it she doesnt like it...lol...wow..smh...One seems more needy 4 a in depth relationship with Christ incorporated(huge biggie) the other not so sure...honestly never got to that(assuming she's a christain but idk about her spritiual state) haha i sound like my dad...this is gettin scary...anywhizzy...one is mos def in love with me like crazy in love...idk how...yea we dated...but i cheated...she talked to other niggas...they couldnt out "do" me so she back on me...im kinda skeptical on that cuz girls do that a lot...leave to play around then when it wasnt what they were expecting they come back to their "comfort zone" which is me in this case...the other girl i dnt kno how she feels exactly...i kno she likes me a lot and of course u work ur way to loving someone but i really dnt kno where we stand...i care deeply for one like i mentioned earlier cuz of circumstances between us and her life and the way she is...she might take it hard if i just shattered her with im "with" someone else...so im in a pickle...haha. one girl is sooo low on herself... like she is a dime but she got a ugly girl's mental like her self esteem is low...no self love...and im the type of dude that tells u things like "ur beautiful" and u believe that...not u reverting back to thinking ur not worth anything or u dnt amount to much. The other girl is aware of who she is and how she deserves to be treated(so sexy)...all in all i think im just gonna wait it out and see who falls thorugh the cracks when i leave 4 VA to go back to school(one is already slippin and the other has been slippin but lowkey redeeming herself on occasion)...all i can do is look 2 the heavens 4 guidance...and i'll update y'all later on in the year...pray 4 me...like forreal....

Be Awkward-GeeBose

No comments: