Monday, August 17, 2009

As one adventure ends so another begins...



Well...my time is quickly running out here in Cali...and im def regretting ever choosing to go to VA(well not really) but ima really miss Cali this time. I mean you would think the fact i had a gf and went to major parties last summer i would have missed Cali but i didnt, and in comparison i didnt do much of anything this summer but the times i did do things they were quality events...Ima miss...kickbacks...the fam bam..church fam...and of course the lil boo thang....haha Seeing that i'm going to miss so much my mind quickly thinks of the things im gonna say "hello" to this year. If you dnt kno...here @ PEMF, we make moves...haha never loafin' so im pretty sure MrBrown and Clem and I are headed toward some pretty fun,interesting, and adventerous times. I mean this is Junior year...big girls, big jobs, big salaries...gotta screw that head back on right and get back 2 my 3.7...lol... The light bulb has clicked... i kno exactly what to do with life and anything that occurs in it...good or bad...well im lyin like a mug...but i got a good idea of what to do...stay tuned my homo saxons...its about to be exciting ride...

Be Inspiring-GeeBose

No comments: