Sunday, June 28, 2009

The time has come


There comes a time in a mans life when his eyes are truly opened to the world around him. NO longer is he unaware of the society that he has unknowingly grown apart of, but the realization comes at such a time when he actually takes a minute to look beyond what his eyes can see and enter into a more serene realm where understanding is not always gained my listenening, but by observing and interacting with what could happen, while taking lessons from things that have already occured and turning them into today. With that being said a new adventure is at hand. There is nothing but an open road infront of me, and I have decided to chart my own path. I can not speak on it right now or give any further details but the time has finnally arrived


No comments: