Saturday, June 27, 2009

MJ Will Live On....FOREVER!!!!



MICHAEL JACKSON(1958-2009-Forever)
So, if I haven't made it very very clear...Michael Jackson was THE best @ what he did...His Legacy will live on...and this i know because his music is all over the radio, videos being played, and continual bloggers like us unite and show love...I can't even be sad anyomore...its is a loss but in light of all this its beautiful to see all the love he gets...i mean not too long ago our society frowned upon him for his allegations of touchin little kids...but like the phoniex..."He Rose"...Mike all I gotta say...is THANKS...For scaring me senseless till I was 12 with "Thriller" and if it weren't for you I really dont think I would have the litte dance moves I posses...im gonna master the smooth criminal "Lean"though...you were someone I looked up to as a child, and as a man your humanitarianism is something I can display as I grow older...You're an inspiration in more ways than one...You will always be remembered...never forgotten...to ultimately live in our hearts forever!!!

No comments: