Saturday, April 18, 2009

TRUE PASSION!!


So 2 nights ago while chillen in a hotel somewhere near Tapahanic,(may be miss spelled) after loosing horribly in a spades game,(numbers too embarrising to say) as the group began slipping off into acoma, i found myself awake glued to the tube as for the first time in my life I began watching Brave New Voices. The 12th annual Brave New Voices International Youth Poetry Slam Festival, convenes the top young poets and spoken word artists, aged 13-19, from across the United States and beyond. I was emediately captivated by such raw young talent, and emotion and desire that came from the artist. I will definately continue to watch the show, as I have a feeling that I am to gain something great from this experience.

This wasnt even the episode I watched, which was by far even deeper than the current!

"how can i protect my self when im exposed"

No comments: