Saturday, April 18, 2009

I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING!!!!


So its come down to the last couple of weeks of school, and I like many other college students is preparing for the long strenuious nights ahead, of aimlessly studying everything I have learned this year, in hopes that I will with some amazing grace find the strenght to pass a class that I have been failing even before the semester began (Lol). Not only that, but it just seems that life in general is getting harder by the minute, and a brother feels like screaming. So that gives me the notion to direct your attention to the video beneath, and hope if you are going through similar things as I, that this video will help take a load off ur back.
ENJOY!!!
ScreamVideo
The video has nothing to do with this post besides the fact that they keep screaming which is what I feel like doing. But I am tired of the injust lol!! At 3:18 Michael and Janet get nasty, one of the best coed dance routines ive seen.

No comments: