Friday, September 11, 2009

No One Can Take Away 4rm Me...



Sittin here reflecting on life and and how i live it, and I've noticed that I'm a really jolly person. Like, in the past hour i've managed to converse with two complete strangers nad basically make their day...Happy Go Lucky is the premise of my life...cant seem to be sad at all...there is a positive in all negatives...dnt get me wrong i have my down days but they dnt last a full 24 hrs...im usually back to my normal self in a matter minutes depending on the severity of whatever's got me down. Anywhizzle, im now thinking about bringing back the "dose" but instead of it bein daily its gonna be weekly. Every monday will be a new word...that you can use for the week in your everyday speech. Sorry for no daily's I honestly do not have the time to keep up on the blog daily...gettin a 4.0 is serious busniess I had to make some sacrifices...Welp be on the lookout for a weekend recap or the weekly dose in the future...

Be Remarkable-GeeBose

No comments: