Sunday, August 30, 2009

Reunited...



So...it's been like forever and a day since i have posted anything on the blog. I must say I lowkey missed you guys, but due to the wide world of academia I won't be posting a lot. Anywhizzy, a lot has occured since the 20th of August...First, ya boi left Cali(double sad face)and came back to the humid and bug infested VA. With me coming back to VA I came in contact with the homies(MrBrown & Clem)...yea lowkey missed them negros...although they were the most memorable reunions...i caught up with some of my other pplz(not so great but its whateva). So after all these reunions, came the big FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! It was koolie...it seems like only two of my classes are gonna be difficult...I really want a 4.0 this semester. This week lowkey felt like a whirlwind and a life time. I could have sworn that it felt like it was later in the year(not the first week).After the week, comes the weekend, and i must say nothing has changed...lol...widdack parties in our cities...luckily we found out our new gameplan(visit other schools). Hahaa....note to self: go hard or go home....lol...well my fellow anglo saipiens im out 5000 got some A&P studying to do..

Be Intelligent-GeeBose

No comments: