Monday, August 10, 2009

Locked Up...

So, i haven't literally wrote on the blog in about a month or so, but Hey!!! it's time again...I honestly wasn't goin to blog but in the last hour or so i felt like i need to vent...and if u kno me i def dnt vent to ppl...other than my Bros on the East and West. Anywhizzy, like 2 hours ago, came home from the gym...with plans on goin out to dinner wit the homies...so i hopped in the shower and freshend up. Now when i get out my dad gonna hit me with the..."You aint goin nowhere"...why??? u might ask...i had 2 assist in helpinh my sister walk her dog...now mind that the usual time to walk him is 2hours prior of me arriving home. Not only that but my mom worked extra long toay so he had to get her(yes we only have on functioning vehicle...my dad is too lazy to fix the other two...smh)So i basically had to cancel my plans at the last second not to mention my 12yr old sister cant stay home alone...like ummm i stayed alone when i was 11. But anyway...i dnt see how im supposedly an adult in their eyes when they got me restricted to coming and going once a day like thats my rec time if i were in a jail...smh...tonight jus made my mind up that im never visiting the IE to see my parents ever again...can't take this false mindset of bein adult on occasion and other times im a child....naw naw i dnt play that...if u a parent 24/7 and i respect and treat u as such then ima expect the same when u say u im an adult...dnt flake out and pull the parent card...smh....well well it was good while it lasted....but Otaaaaaay...on the road to my destination no detours....haha

Stay Ineffable-GeeBose

No comments: