Monday, July 6, 2009

I got an Update...



So it has come to my attention that i havent really blessed the page with my elegant vernacular(yea im tootin my horn)So...in the past couple dias....ya boy celebrated the 4th and ate quite nicely...the food was...so so so exquisite...after that tho i updated my phone...like when i say its updated...this ishy goes loco hard...like bangin forreal...from pics to text messgin....everything has been enhanced and im lovin it...i can remember what i text ppl now...yea a negro is lowkey excited...but as i look over my summer...im disappointed...like i sought out to attain the goals i set for myself...and due to the employment struggle in CA all these goals are on hold...like a nigga aint partied since early June...wtf...well if it wasnt for the lil boo thang i have i would be so distraught...but yea July is feelin like a promsing month so...pray i snag a Jizz-OB and a whip and life will be complete...well i bid u good morrow my fellow Anglosaipiens...I'm outtie be brizzle and stay black hand sizzle'n

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats a lil shirt my dude lol