Saturday, June 27, 2009

LEGENDS NEVER DIE

So its been a while since I've decided to entertain you with my written geniusness (tooting my own horn), but all jokes aside because the matter at hand is far greater than my meager attempt to provoke a smile across anyones face who is actually reading my mind. (in a sence this blog is my mind). If you are not aware by now seeing as its almost 2 days since the passing of the great MICHAEL JACKSON (deserves all caps to emphasize his greatness) and I am just one of the many millions who are just now finding the words as well as the ability to some how find peace through the death of MJ.

To say goodbye would mean to accept that he is gone, but every morning I am reminded by the continuous playing of his music that
LEGENDS NEVER DIE
People like him just dont fade into the depths of forgetteness, so regardless if he is on this earth or not he is still alive through his music and we plan to ROCK THE NIGHT AWAY.
S.I.P (sing in peace) MJ


No comments: