Sunday, June 7, 2009

Its a Star Studded event at CA Theme Parks!!





So...an average California day it t'was yesterday @ six flags...just expecting to have a good time with the church crew and ride some rides...I had a grip of fun...lol...but en route to the X2 ride i walked past Common and Serena...and like most Cali ppl i shrugged it off but then the lightbulb hit...PERFECT BLOG CRITERIA!!! So I was soo pissed @ myself for not jumpin at a perfect photo op...but the Lord blessed me...cuz as soon as we got in to the x2 lobbystation...guess who we saw....and a negro hopped at the chance to get some pics...despite the gang of ppl and the barriers that keep you from gettin on the ride i made due...post the the snapshots...Common and I had a quick convo while he was waitin for Serena...and she was aight..not so friendly...and plus she wasnt lookin so on point...it made me laugh cuz i finally realized why she lost her french open match earlier this week...syke jk idk if thats the real reason but its watev...i hope the next star i bump into is either Kanye or Pharrel maybe Kobe or Diddy...could it be Drake or Weezy? only time will tell...

stay black hand side'n