Friday, May 22, 2009

So Finally the School Year in Review!!!

So...the school year review and recap....where to start? Well wen I landed in VA back in August 08 alot of things were goin for me...like i had just made a bukoo of money with my summer job and copped me a girlfriend...haha...now to many goin back to school wit a girlfriend is a bad idea especially when she back in CA...but i tried to prove the doubters wrong(my parents. so if you didnt kno me and "clem" were roommates this year and from jump street it was a gravy as old navy...lol...most of the time i was bein bothered with continuous calls from the then"boo". We settled in and started makin new friends in our dorm(yea on some white ppl mess) we met Jonah, who we called Luke for the longest time...haha there was Will, and few others but who cares...fast foward over some boring months and its Thankgiving break around this time me and the boo dnt exist, and flames and romances have been kindled with other females...Anywho...me and the crew entered the DC club scene and hit up LOVE....bad move...sike...naw it was a fun nite until them girls got snootie...haha also ya boy ran into some legal issues...yea me and the boys and the blue had a couple of run in's. So after all this Christmas break occured and that was kool...then second semester came along in which i found myself trapped in a relationship, making a girl a spring fling during break(4 days) haha too easy...Ive found myself in a car that cut off and cut on...rode around in a car with a cracked windshield and grill(Maxi) been taken all over the place by some GPS system(Laurie)...Hit up some campuses...met some new ppl/cool ppl syd the kidd, kimora lesli, and pizza face, and got to kno someone new as well Gabbadoosh...haha...so this year was rough but very eventful i must say i have done a lot in my two years in college...hopefully even more fun to come...shout out to Clem and MrBrown...we gonna blow up!!!! P.E.M.F. bout to be soooo official...

stay black hand side'n!!!!

No comments: