Monday, May 25, 2009

E@t!n G00d!!!(Memorial Day Recap)





So....its Memorial Day...and like any person i slept in...till like 12pm lol...haha...anywho...usually on days like these the family gets together and BBQ's immediately...well today wasnt one of those days...I woke up to a full on attack on my father by my mom. Yes, she was physically attacking him....sike naw, she was tryin to belittle him and insult him and his family which never works, but fast foward a few hrs and me, the sis and my pops enjoyed chillin in our den watchin old Jamie Foxx show episodes...while waitin for my mother to get back from the grocery store(yea she bought all the things for the bbq the day of....so lazy..lol) anywayz after the wait....we got right dwn to business with the cookin...me and pops handled the grill and the bbq sauce while the women handled the side dishes...all in all it was a great meal...haha i stuffed my face....unfortunately the dwn point to this night was the Lakers loss...but hey nuttin to get anally ruptured about...well kiddos thats my day...so as i peace outtie to the 5000th power...stay black hand side'n!!!

No comments: