Thursday, May 14, 2009

EPIC DAY









An enjoyable day does not consist of being some place amazing,but simply taking the opportunity to step back and find the enjoyment in the things God has already blessed you with. The realization that the best place to be is always in your own back yard. With that being said although my true desire is to buy my own boat and live on the sea, my backyard accomidated me quite well with somewhat of the experience that I so dream of. Now backyard fishing is nothing compared to deep sea fishing, but an awsome experience none-the-less. Who new that fish love hotdogs lol...

Vaminos.....lest go!!

2 comments:

GeeBose said...

nigga...you finallly caught a fish...lol...i miss yo ass no homo...

%Hunnid-proof% said...

pause on GeeBose, major pause... And James has the whole Tiger Woods Chuck E Cheese smile when he caught the fish LOL! Yall boys are a trip!