Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WHAT WE BOUT


Sooo the question has come to my attention more times than several in reference to the site, and what our actual purpose on the world wide web is. Well I am here to answer this long pondered question with threee words.

I Don't Know....

Naw im playin but it was Type A funny in my book. But truthfully the blog is meant for alot of things from my perspective, but really just to give you a piece of our mind, as to what we do not say we are thinking about. We are putting our lives and thoughts out there and just letting everybody who cares read what we got to say. NO Secret Motives or anything, just something to bring life to, cuz now and days one can barely tell the difference between life and a tall tale. Feeling a lil flumoxed about life in general considering my current situation, and the lack of funds for my current projects, the blogg is a place of fresh air from this fetor world I am living.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Ok ok....so finally you've explained it...but may I say that...you don't necessarily have to post your current situation, because not all are meant to be put out there....I don't think you'll want peps to be talking about you and your life...when instead they could be talking about something that interest them on this blog...such as...what's going on with this world and your opinion about it...NOW I CAN ASSURE YOU that a lot of peps have something to say about that...cause they can only agree or disagree...then ok...maybe a little taste of the interesting actions that occurs in your everyday life...such as taking trips and getting pulled over by a cop...but not for the reason that he or she actually has but for the fact that you are BLACK...ya feel me? or when you have shows...PICTURES can help... then you can share what interest you in life....such as your popular work with clothes...post some of em up here...your shoes...BUSINESS...anyways, my point is...some things in life are not meant to be shared...but with your explanation...it seems like that's what you're saying....so how bout more clarification with that dude? lol....deuces