Friday, April 17, 2009

What I did @ School Today....LMFO!!!







Well, my todaty @ school was pretty mundane until around 11:30...i made my way to the Science Hall to talk 2 my Bio professor(yes, im a pre-med major) anywho while i was in there the T.A. Nathan, was messing around with a snake...now im a pretty coold dude until u bring certain animals around me i was literally 10 seconds away from stabbin Nathan...but after all that i made my way to Theology class in which i had an exam...funny thing is to say i studied for like 15 mins this morniing i woulda have expected a little more difficulty in the exam to my surprise it was easy as Pi(lol...the math term) and I ended up acing that bad boy...well that was a day in the life of a Pre-Med student such as myself

until nxt time...

Stay blackhand side'n and live long prosperously!!

No comments: