Saturday, March 14, 2009

THE PONG OF BEER








A random monday night takes a turn for the worste, what was at one point in time just a simple boring laid back typical monday turned into an exhausting over enthusiastic bogus Jacket chasing extravaganza. Besides the party being a total cockfest, execpt for the sunburned chick with the cannons, (big girls big jobs big salleries she dnt care bout callories), there was absolutely no life to this party watsover....with all the beer that was being consumed ("not by me" PASS the the aristocrat), no one was really drunk nor was there any entertainment besides the 2 highschoolers that were running the tables (DANG!! WITH EMPHASIS). The night carried on, and some how i found myself inbtween a lil fued that was going on where some female was boinked and her ex man cant seem to get over the fact that he wasnt the boinker. Well stupid story short fools stole my hoodie lol....and used it as ransom HAHAHAAHAHAAH!!!! The humor that i find is that the hoodie they stole from me wasnt actually my hoodie lol. Well anyways me and the lucky few spent half the night aimlessy driving to fiind the culprits, but eventually called it a night after a few minutes of fone bashing (u scared, im not scared)lol. These are just a few highlights before the actual night really got started....All I can say is a homie is short a hoodie....Whats my final verdict u ask....screw it lets get drunk and do it all over again lol. (SATURDAY NIGHT) something to anticipate.....

No comments: