Saturday, March 7, 2009

And When We are Gone...

Who are we
What are we
Why are we
When are we
&
How are we

if these questions are not circulating within ur head then u can call urself dead.....

What is mans purpose on this earth....what are we hear for..Who am I. I was placed on this earth to become who? What am i supposed to do with this life that im givin, why was this spacific life placed in my hands, entitled to my name, enthrusted into my loins as if i have some mystic power that i have yet to realize i have, that i may fufill my calling...how do i even know if there is a calling that i am even supposed to fufill...when will i know..when am i going to actually be real....if i do not know who i am how can i understand how i am supposed to believe..........


What is the definition of REAL.......Tare a man apart and u find what he is made of....buiild a man up and u decide where he goes..but what happens when u find urself in a place and no one knows u nor do they know where u came from...u can neither be broken nor built up...it seems as if like the raging river u are only here to carve and mold others around u....u have always been here.....some people stand beside u, while others are simply moved out the way......what is imagination........

iono man i guess thas y they say lifes a B**** and then u die...


"on some real i aint on my period" CLEM (im changing my name)

No comments: