Thursday, January 1, 2009

So i walked into my room after 24 hrs of being away......i missed you so lol but on a serious note, i was supposed to spend new years in NY wit my boo and my homie manny so what would seem to be an experience of a life time turned out to not happen ...sorry MANNY!!!! but anyways i found myself sitting in church wondering, wishing i was some where else. It wasnt until i actually listened to the message that i realized there was no better place for me that night than in the current position i was sitting in. I listened to CeCe Winnans sing "Alabaster box" which nearly brought me to tears, and I listened to Pastor Butler minister on "double for Your trouble" which is was a wonderful message exceeding my expectations. This is just a message to those finding that 2008 was a year of stuggle. God has seen your determination and he is setting you up for your blessing. Do not mess it up!!!! I cannot say this has been the best NEW YEARS of my life because that would cut my life short, but i will say it was quite inspirational, and I did get to spend it with someone special too me......Thanx sleeping beauty lol!!!! But anyways i hope all is welll with you out there, big shout out to my boys MANNY N GIO, my duaghter Nevaeh, Jaquetta, my fam, and You the reader!!!!

Stay true to your self and true to God.......The Third!

No comments: