Monday, December 8, 2008




So its been a minute since we fingered loved, but hey thas what happens in the life of LU's finest prestigest college students. but anyways making a daring welcome back i come to put my punk ass on blast....lol...yes i said my punk ass. I just so happen to be sitting beside some cute chick by the name of......I dnt really know but still none the less you would think that after sitting beside her for this lenghty period of time a nigga would at least say hellow or somethin, but no not me... Im kind of lost at the moment but yeah just had to blast myself cuz its been about two hours and some change and have yet to find the words to say to this girl but hmmm....wait a nigga is getting a boost of courage ...................nope nvm it was jst gass but dang she bad....awhooo whooo.... Oh well back to the serious things that matter love is good and shit but it aint everything .......with that being said lets jump right into the matter of things. Cool greys are dropping the 24th and its gonna make it hard for you many Jordan heads out there becuase they follow right behind what too me should be the most anticipated package yet the 11/12 package which drops the 21......both the packs get my dick hard and will make spending christmas money a little bit hard....but best believe i will have either or on my feet come Christmas day. Lol DAMN A NIGGA IS STILL SITTTEN BESIDE HER AND AINT SAID SHIT ITS TIME TO CUT THE SHIT...WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO NO BITCH ASSNESS... damn diddy I let you down. lol get at me im out...I'll sleep when im dead HOLLLA!!!!

No comments: