Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bring Back My 1997 Knickerbockers!!!



I HAVE BEEN A NEW YORK KNICKS FAN ALL MY LIFE AND I LOVED THE FACT THAT STEPHAN MARBURY JOINED US... BUT I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND NBA SUPERSTARS AND THEIR BEHAVIORS HOW THEY ACT ON THE COURT AND AROUND THE COACHES... NOW I PLAYED HIGH SCHOOL BALL AND I KNOW COACHES DONT TAKE THAT SHIT MARBURY IS PULLING... BUT THATS HS... AND HE GETS PAID TO FUCK UP HIS CAREER AND IM DISAPPOINTED IN HIM...SMH... (I FEEL LIKE STAN RIGHT NOW...)
I GOT THIS FRON ESPN.COM

"Stephon Marbury, banished from the New York Knicks, was found Tuesday night in Los Angeles -- watching the Knicks.

Marbury, in town to attend to his residence there and conduct some business, bought a ticket for the Knicks-Lakers game and had a baseline, courtside seat near film director Spike Lee.

According to the reports in the New York media, Marbury did more talking on his cell phone than he did observing the game, which the Lakers won 116-114.

At halftime, Marbury spoke with a group of reporters. Knicks players rolled their eyes at the notion that he was there, and one team official told the New York Daily News: "This is exactly why we sent him away in the first place."

"I didn't create this, this is all their doing," Marbury said of his status as a nonplayer with the Knicks despite being under contract for more than $21 million. "I'm still earning my check by doing nothing. I'm staying in shape. My mindset is to enjoy my life."

Team president Donnie Walsh suspended Marbury for one game without pay and docked him an additional game's salary after the Knicks said Marbury refused coach Mike D'Antoni's request to play in Detroit on Nov. 26 -- Marbury's second refusal in as many weeks."
courtsey of espn.com

....WITH RESPECT MrBrown

No comments: